2023 PRESS KIT
Schulz Brau Brewing Company’s Christmas Market
EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY
NOV.25 – DEC.24
SAT: 11AM – 1AM | SUN: 11AM – 12AM
11AM – 8PM
*11AM – 6PM ON 12/24
FAMILY-FRIENDLY | PET-FRIENDLY | RAIN-OR-SHINE EVENT | NO TICKET OR COVER CHARGE REQUIRED
Christkindlesmarkt is our take on a traditional German Christmas Market. With the growth in business, we hosted our first ever Christkindlesmarkt in 2021 and it was a holly jolly time! Choosing to incorporate as many traditional Chriskindlesmarkt practices as we could ended up being a great decision. Some of these practices include:
- serving Gluhwein
- having Polka bands play traditional Christmas songs
- obtaining vendors with only handcrafted products
- providing a variety of German sweets for purchase
- being visited by Krampus & Santa
Our market takes place five consecutive Saturdays & Sunday before Christmas and allows the community to come together for a bit of shopping, drinking, socializing, and celebrating after a long year.
There is much more culture and history of Christkindlesmarkt to uncover. Let’s hope we debut more & more traditions each year!
Enjoy the Atmosphere
Use the Photos Below to Show-Off Your Experience with Us!
What-To-Know for a Full Experience!
The following experiences are available to all guests who visit:
- Several bars available throughout the brewery serving craft beer, cider, wine, liquor, holiday-themed cocktails, NA & GF options
- Schulzes Schnitzel Kitchen serving full menu consisting of wood-fired pizzas & German cuisine
- Festival bar with sweets available including German waffles, cinnamon-roasted nuts, German chocolates, and lebkuchen
- Christmas Market, running from 11AM – 8PM, consisting of talented vendors & their handmade, quality products
- Visits from both Krampus & Santa Claus
- Live music on the biergarten stage – including pianists, harpists, and quintet ensembles
- Movie nights every Sunday at 7PM on the biergarten jumbo screens & taproom TVs
- Holiday Atmosphere: The biergarten & taproom decorated to match the holidays, Christmas trees through the brewery, a 27′ tree centered in the biergarten, and snow falling throughout the day
- Cozy Settings: Outdoors and indoor seating available, Igloos available in the biergarten for groups to enjoy a private sitting area with quality furniture, a fireplace, and a personal TV
We Love When You Guys Talk About Us!
See You There!